Every skier and rider deserves to experience the euphoria of heli-skiing in the North Cascades! We're based on the eastern flanks of the North Cascades where the powder is deeper and drier thanks to the high-alpine terrain that we access via helicopter. This region of the North Cascades gets massive annual snowfall, colder temperatures, and consistent fresh powder. Our permit includes multiple zones spread out across 300,000 acres with expansive bowls, chutes, couloirs, glades, and treed runs. We can combine people to build a load, but we recommend that you build a full load of four with the same experience, abilities, and objectives to maximize your trip. Bring your own reusable water bottle that you can fill up in the Heli Barn - we're no longer providing plastic water bottles to reduce waste.
$1,300 plus tax per person - 1 Day
$2,550 plus tax per person - 2 Day
$3,750 plus tax per person - 3 Day
Or book as many days as you wish and get $50 off each additional day.
Our heli-skiing program includes:
- Certified guides
- 7 heli-skiing runs per day
- Unlimited vertical feet
- Small groups of four plus one guide
- Complimentary use of our K2 demo skis or snowboards
- BCA Float 22 Avalanche Airbag plus transceiver, shovel, and probe
- Delicious heli-ready sack lunch
- Extra daily runs for $100 per person (when possible)
- Ground transportation
- Alpine touring equipment or splitboard